ACS Creative is looking for a highly motivated and skilled WordPress Developer to join our ACS Maryland team. The Developer will work with custom, in-house visual web designs and be responsible for development of custom, responsive, wordpress themes. If you are looking for a position that will allow you to work with a wide range of clients on a large variety of projects in a fast-pace, creative environment, then we could be your next home!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Convert detailed static photoshop mockups into fully functional wordpress themes
- Develop wireframes and define user flows
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Senior Designer to establish frontend experience/backend functionality
- Act as a Client Liaison on all website development elements
- A current portfolio demonstrating strong WordPress development work
- Expertise with Coda, Hosting Environments, PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL or similar tools
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress is a must!
- Expertise in an all-Mac environment
- Strong understanding of Web Standards, site architecture, site build out/deployment, and CMS integration
- Solid knowledge of all Pro-Grade Apps
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Motivation and a never-ending desire to learn evolving technologies
- Salary commensurate with experience