This applicant needs to be able to show proven skills in account management, proposal writing, and writing for marketing and social media. If you are looking for a position that will allow you to work with a wide range of clients on a large variety of projects in a fast-pace, creative environment, then we could be your next home!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Creative Director, Art Director, and Designers on day-to-day activities for assigned clients, including direct client and vendor communications, scheduling and planning of production and creative deadlines, etc., to ensure forward progress of client and project workflow.
- Assisting in proposal writing, project agendas, client and internal reports, correspondence and other materials related to day-to-day operations involving clients.
- Reviewing/proofing copy, artwork and printers’ proofs in conjunction with the artists; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.
- Making sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention of Creative Director and Designers to potential problems before they occur.
- Handling paperwork and maintaining files on all client activities; maintaining client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Assisting with the creation/fulfillment of internal marketing programs including social media marketing, blog research and creation, HTML Email campaigns, direct mail campaigns, etc.
- Maintaining information on clients and accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- Working with the Creative Director, Art Director, Designers, and Accounting on buying outsourced products such as printing, web development and media.
- Involved in all mid and high level client meetings to document action items, follow up on deadlines, etc.
Common Projects Include:
- Client management and communication
- Coordination between team members, clients and vendors
- Proposal writing
- Blog writing/Internal marketing efforts
- Content creation for clients
- BACHELORS in Communications or Public Relations
- 3-4 YEARS Agency/Professional Experience
- POSITIVE attitude and EXCELLENT communication skills
- LOTS of motivation and a never-ending desire to learn evolving technologies
- ABILITY to “jump in with both feet” and find SOLUTIONS
- HIGHLY Organized and detailed
- STRONG Knowledge of the inner workings of a Design Agency
- INTERESTED in working in a collaborative environment with other team members, clients and partners.
- Incredibly COMFORTABLE working within Social Media, both for client and company